Glass Shower Enclosures – more and more people are turning away from bathtubs and showers to. That means some owners must install new showers in homes that were not previously equipped with them. Once considered a modern convenience, showers compartments of today are much more. Here are some ideas for the installation of a shower.
1. Determine where the glass shower enclosures is installed. Decide the type of glass shower enclosure will be installed. That will include size, shape and structure, as well as accessories.
2. Install the Glass Shower Enclosures installed and bathtub (if applicable).
3. Install shower heads
4. Have basic plumbing inspected before proceeding.
5. Replace the structures of the exposed walls. Be sure to use the moisture, mold and mildew resistant panels plaster.
6. Set or have the tile set for the structure of the shower.
7. Install the remaining pipes, levers, knobs and heads ensuring caulking around them too.
8. set the door plate’s shower instead. Add caulk as needed to keep everything tight seams water.
9. Turn the water back on and do a final check for leaks and problems. Check each step as you take it. Follow all building codes and plumbing for the installing glass shower enclosures.