Touchless Faucet Requiring Professional Installation
Touchless faucet – troubleshooting touchless faucet, available in both kitchens and bathrooms, allow you to wash your hands without having to contact faucet handles. This reduces the spread of germs; it does not touch the faucet while your hands are dirty and not have to touch a dirty faucet with clean hands. The taps are also convenient if your hands are full, for example, if you need to wash a handful of fruit or vegetables. Contactless faucets to conserve water because the water does not run continuously, while in the sink. While the taps are complicated, requiring professional installation due to special plumbing requirements and the need for electricity to run some models, troubleshooting some problems with taps that need quite simple.
Check sensor eye if the tap will not fire. Remove the protective sticker covering the eye if it is still present and remove the residues in the eye. Replace the sensor eye if scratched or damaged. Make sure touchless faucet “Permanent off” function is not activated. Make sure it is properly triggering the sensor which operates the tap. Manually adjust the detection area or range of the sensors on tap. Surround sound sensors in the more expensive models in general, better than infrared sensors play.
Check the power supply to the unit if the LED is blinking frequently, does not blink at all, or is your tap water supply. Contactless faucets can operate off battery or power A / C and can have a backup battery, depending on the model. Batteries recharged some ecological versions when water passes through the tap. Other taps may require regular batteries or lithium batteries. Replace the batteries touchless faucet to see if doing so resolves the issue. Rechargeable batteries can lose their ability to hold a charge. The low battery indicator on your unit may fail, leaving water without notice. In Sloan faucets, the solenoid may fail to sound associated with triggering key if the battery is low. Restart the electrical system by unplugging the unit for 10 seconds. Check transformer, sensor, solenoid and power cables for proper operation. Replace malfunctioning parts.